Friday, December 14, 2007

My X-box 360 Blog ......and other such Nonsense

I started this blog and registered here because a (what I consider Awesome) gamer also has his blog here.

Since I will be reading his updates on a daily basis why not create one of my own as well?

The premise of this is very simple...... Us Gamer Dad's have rights and needs too..

1) the ability to game without our Wife's/Girlfriends/(in)Significant Others driving us insane.

A good example of this would be i am in a ranked match in Halo 3 and trying to further my rank up to Spartan Officer.... just as the match is going well and i am kicking arse , my wife walks into my Mantown ( more on mantown another day ) and starts to nag me and stands in front of my HDTV thus ruining my chances of winning the match.

2) My sons ( or daughters of you have them) disrupting you in the middle of game play.

I LOVE MY KIDS TO DEATH however never mess with me when i am deep into Rainbow Six Vegas, any Splinter Cell, Any Call Of Duty or Ghost Recon Game. ever . period.!!

3) Serious Pet Peeve..... you just sign into XBL and what happens?

your family,friends and even buddies call you that instant before the Dashboard has even loaded and asks " Hey Dude, What's Up?"

my usual response : I dunno, i decided to play the dashboard so i could get calls and load (whatever game you are into at that time) and just look at it instead of getting any playing time whatsoever in.

this can become a serious issue when you have a blog at 360voice.com and you are trying to keep a 300+ day streak going.

thank god for arcade titles for those times you absolutely cannot avoid on of these pitfalls and can squeeze like 15 to 20 minutes in the day :-)

So i say we need our own space here and there so we too can get points and achievements like everyone else .

No comments: